What do I do if I got an error message about cookies?
The reason for cookies
A cookie is a small piece of information that a web server stores on a user's computer, and which is sent back to the web server the next time a page on the same web server is accessed.
Turning on cookies
To turn on cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, please follow the following easy steps:
- On the top of the browser window, click on tools and select internet options.
- Then click on the tab that says privacy at the top of the window.
- Next click on Sites* near the bottom of the window.
- In the field marked address of web site enter: www.BoltDepot.com.
- Click on allow
- Finish by clicking ok on each screen until you are back to the browser.
*NOTE: if your privacy slider is set to the highest, the Sites button will be grayed out, you must set it to a lower setting to enable cookies.
I can't/don't want to enable cookies
If, for any reason, you cannot enable cookies in your browser, you can still use the online catalog to locate the products you need, and place your order by phone.
Bolt Depot respects the privacy of its users. It is our promise that:
- No personal information is collected unless you specifically give it to us.
- We never engage in the selling of our customer list.
- We only send information to customers who specifically request it.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
You can reset your password by following the instructions here. For security reasons any saved credit cards will no longer be available after your password has been reset.
What do I do if my credit card won't go through?
If you are having trouble getting your credit card to work on our site we recommend you contact the issuing bank. If you are still having problems please contact Bolt Depot customer service at 1-866-337-9888.
What will happen if an item is out of stock?
See Out of stock items on our ordering information page.
How do I return an item?
What if I have some other problem?
If you have any other problems or questions please contact Bolt Depot customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone toll free at 1-866-337-9888.
If you have any further questions please
or call us
toll free at 1-866-337-9888